OPTIONS OF PERSONAL TRAINING:
- Fitness Assessments
- Personal/ Group Mobility exercises (usually no longer than 20 minutes)
- Stretch and Pilates Sessions
- Stress & trigger-point Massages
- Walking & basic exercise programme
- Nutritional Guidance & Coaching
- Stress Management Workshops
The principle aims of sports massage are:
- Preparation for an event
- Enhancement of performance
- Prevention of injury
- Recovery after event
- Recovery during training and travelling Physical and Physiological Effects of Sports Massage:
- Stretches soft tissues (muscle, tendons and ligaments)
- Loosens and breaks down adhesions and mobilizes muscle fibers
- Improves flexibility and range of motion at joints
- Increases blood and lymphatic circulation
- Relieves muscle tension and pain by aiding the removal of lactic acid
- Reduces non-systematic swelling (water retention and excess tissue fluid)
- Promotes healing by aiding in the removal of waste products by increasing circulation Sports massage can therefore be seen as a vital part of an active individual’s lifestyle.
The more the body is exposed to such treatment the more it is able to recover each time and allow for continuous training without needing excess time for recovery.
Flexibility is what makes us unique. We therefore have a training venue almost anywhere you choose it to be.
Training venues may include;
- Your home
- Your Hotel/ guest house gym
- Our studios in Cape Town
- Your neighbors’ driveway…
Our team does training from:
05h00 to 20h00 from Mondays to Fridays
06h00 to 13h00 on Saturdays
Peak times are generally more popular and scares and are between:
05h00 to 09h00 and 16h00 to 20h00.
We pride ourselves in offering a lifestyle solution custom to your requirements. The process of PERSONAL TRAINING with us does not only involve supervision, but also a trainer and team that will drive, motivate, coach and coordinate your customised fitness or lifestyle programme.
Because every client has a different “Starting point” we ensure that you receive expert advice, coaching and assistance in aspects such as exercise, nutrition and lifestyle.
To be successful in reaching your goals we consider the following aspects;
1. What programme you should enrol for,
2. Which trainer shall fit your goals best,
3. Where training should take place,
4. How often and how long you should build on a programme.
Trainers are all qualified, well trained experts who will ensure you are always safe in both your environment and with the training and movements you do.
What to expect during your first FIT4U session
Your trainer will go over your health-screening questionnaire and will also collect valuable information such as blood pressure, measurements and resting heart rate. This is also a goal setting session and short and long term goals will be determined. Your trainer will also get the chance to learn more about you e.g. what motivates you and exercises you like and dislike. Your assigned trainer will also explain the FIT4U policy & procedure with you, and will also answer any health and fitness related questions you might have e.g. his/her fitness and exercise philosophy.