Cape Town Studio
- BA Human Movement Science & Psychology (NWU-PUKKE, 2011-2013)
- Sport Science Hons. (UFS-University of Free State, 2014)
- Certified yoga instructor (Steiner Training Academy, 2015)
- Certified Pilates instructor (Steiner Training Academy, 2015)
- Certified Sports Massage (FitPro, 2016)
- Certified Advanced level 3 Sport Trauma First Aid (2011)
- Certified Sports Strapping (2012)
- Certified first aid level 1 (Renewed, 2017)
- Hockey umpires level B qualification
- Regional Athletics team, North-West Provincial Schools Championships (U/18)
- Actively involved in Bellatrix ladies Residence sport activities (soccer, softball and hockey)
- Mountain bike events: Cansa Sun City Challenge, Magalies Monster and cape Argus.
- Table view Softball club first team.
I am a motivated, enthusiastic, independent and adaptable individual that fits well in a challenging environment. I am determined and strive to always achieve my goals while setting high standards for myself. My personal qualities include a passion for people and their wellness and I always maintain a high quality of professional conduct. I am willing to go the extra mile to help people achieve their goals in living a healthier lifestyle. I believe that this is a true image of my character and abilities and reflects my dedication to be successful.
- Coaching Science Certificate (Exercise Teachers Academy, 2014)
- Kinesio taping certificate (Stellenbosch University, 2015)
- Level 1 hockey coaching accreditation (South African Hockey Association, 2016) BA Sport Science with Psychology (Stellenbosch University, 2015-2018)
- Holistic massage qualification (Healing Hands, 2018)
- Advanced Sports Massage qualification (Healing Hands, 2018)
- Sports Massage Diploma (Exercise Teachers Academy, 2019)
- Personal Training Certificate (Trifocus Fitness Academy, 2019-2021)
- Fitness and Weightloss diploma (Shaw Academy, 2020)
My deep passion for sports has played a huge role in my journey to where I am today. I love being able to help my clients feel great about their bodies. Being highly motivated, I go above and beyond to not only provide a professional service to my clients but to ensure they are reaching their full potential. I will push not only your body, but your mind to new limits you didn’t think would be possible. The magic happens outside of your comfort zone!