Cape Town Studio
- BA Human Movement Science & Psychology (NWU-PUKKE, 2011-2013)
- Sport Science Hons. (UFS-University of Free State, 2014)
- Certified yoga instructor (Steiner Training Academy, 2015)
- Certified Pilates instructor (Steiner Training Academy, 2015)
- Certified Sports Massage (FitPro, 2016)
- Certified Advanced level 3 Sport Trauma First Aid (2011)
- Certified Sports Strapping (2012)
- Certified first aid level 1 (Renewed, 2017)
- Hockey umpires level B qualification
- Regional Athletics team, North-West Provincial Schools Championships (U/18)
- Actively involved in Bellatrix ladies Residence sport activities (soccer, softball and hockey)
- Mountain bike events: Cansa Sun City Challenge, Magalies Monster and cape Argus.
- Table view Softball club first team.
I am a motivated, enthusiastic, independent and adaptable individual that fits well in a challenging environment. I am determined and strive to always achieve my goals while setting high standards for myself. My personal qualities include a passion for people and their wellness and I always maintain a high quality of professional conduct. I am willing to go the extra mile to help people achieve their goals in living a healthier lifestyle. I believe that this is a true image of my character and abilities and reflects my dedication to be successful.