Cape Town Studio
- BA Human Movement Science & Psychology (NWU-PUKKE, 2011-2013)
- Sport Science Hons. (UFS-University of Free State, 2014)
- Certified yoga instructor (Steiner Training Academy, 2015)
- Certified Pilates instructor (Steiner Training Academy, 2015)
- Certified Sports Massage (FitPro, 2016)
- Certified Advanced level 3 Sport Trauma First Aid (2011)
- Certified Sports Strapping (2012)
- Certified first aid level 1 (Renewed, 2017)
- Hockey umpires level B qualification
- Regional Athletics team, North-West Provincial Schools Championships (U/18)
- Actively involved in Bellatrix ladies Residence sport activities (soccer, softball and hockey)
- Mountain bike events: Cansa Sun City Challenge, Magalies Monster and cape Argus.
- Table view Softball club first team.
I am a motivated, enthusiastic, independent and adaptable individual that fits well in a challenging environment. I am determined and strive to always achieve my goals while setting high standards for myself. My personal qualities include a passion for people and their wellness and I always maintain a high quality of professional conduct. I am willing to go the extra mile to help people achieve their goals in living a healthier lifestyle. I believe that this is a true image of my character and abilities and reflects my dedication to be successful.
- BA Human Movement science ( 2007-2010)
- BA Honours Sports science ( 2011)
- Level 1 first aid (2009)
- Holistic massage ( 2008)
- Athletics SA ( Level 1 ) ( 2007)
- High Ropes instructor ( 2007)
- Swiss ball training ( 2009)
- SA Hockey association ( 2007)
- Senior Free state Swimmer and Free state schools swimmer.
- Free state cricket scorer
Being a competitive swimmer for many years, I know that hard training, great time management and meticulous preparation will eventually lead me to achieve my goals, which has already allowed me to work as a dedicated Sport Scientists in different sporting areas. I am a proactive self-starter with many of the key skills and techniques that I believe are needed to be a promising sports scientist. I am a hardworking, self-disciplined and dedicated person who always strives to achieve my best in every situation to produce work of high quality.
- Sports Science (UWC)
- Sports Massage (UWC – 2013)
- IRB Level 2 Coaching
- IRB Level 1 Officiating
- Certified first aid level 1
- SA Schools Athlete 100m and 200m (U/18)
- Griquas Rugby Academy Week Team (U/18)
- NWU Pukke Young Guns
Although having a successful sporting career, I was very underweight, also having quite a fast metabolism. The only solution I had after school was to exercise and follow the correct eating plan. In the year 2012 I weighed 58kg and at the moment I have a weigh of 81kg. I have everything to thank to eating healthy and exercising regularly.
I motivate my clients to eat healthy and exercise regularly, because I also struggled with weight problems. There is not a better feeling as trainer than to help your clients achieve their fitness goals. It is my aim to help every client achieve the goals they want to achieve. I motivate them and push them to limits they won’t do by them self. I have a passion to help people and to not stop until they are happy with their body as well as how they feel. I will always be available to my clients to help them with whatever they want to know. I will go the extra mile for any client.
- Trifocus Fitness Academy, Certification in Exercise Science
- 2018: Coach for u/15 A rugby team (Piketberg High School)
- 2017 – 2018: Coach for u/11 A rugby team (Piketberg Primary School)
- 2015: u /19 Currie Cup Trial squad
- 2014: Vice Captain u/19 A Rugby School Team – Piketberg High School
- 2013 – u/19 Rugby tour group to France
I have a passion for the fitness industry and in particular the health and fitness road I walk with clients. It is essential to me that each client is comfortable and goal orientated. I have a passion for finding the best fit for each client as all clients have individual needs, goals and speak from their own world view. I especially love building fitness goals with clients with this in mind and seeing clients reach their full potential. My aim with each client is to make a healthy living part of their everyday lifestyle.
Riebeek Valley and Winelands Studio
Head Executive Fitness Professional
- BA Human Movement Science
- Applied Functional Science Certified
- 3D Maps Certified
- Pilates Mat Certified
- Precision Nutrition / Level 1 Coach
- FiTech Personal Training Diploma
- Healing Hands Massage Certified
- Certified Level 1 First Aid
- Trail Running
- Off season Mountain Biking
- Avid Skyrunner
I want to inspire and motivate people to move, get mentally stronger and be able to do things they never imagined possible. Fit4U allows me the opportunity to use my strongest qualities, to be my best and to continue to be challenged.
“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Chinese Proverb